Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

tran thi tuyet nhung

i think i met her in 98, how can somebody fall in love so quick. i think i fell in love with her in just a blink of an eye. there must be something wrong with me.
i was back stab by a fuck face name Duong Nguyen. a guy who has all the girls in the world yet are jealous that Nhung likes me more than him. another relationship down the drain.
my mom never gave Nhung a chance, but really my mom never gave anybody a chance. i hated mother so much for that so much fighting, bickering, resentment .......makes my head hurts.

Nhung and i was never together, my chance with her quickly evaporated into thin air after Duong interfere.i was left wandering around sad and alone and keep on wondering "what if?!?"

what if...mother wasnt in the picture
what if i beat the shit out of duong nguyen and threaten to cut off his balls if he dares interfere
what if i had a clear chance
what if that clear chance leads to true love?
what if she said yes ?????

i guess i am one of the lucky one because my "what if" was answered
we are not ment for each other.
if we were married, to make her happy i would be sad and jealous all the time
there is no way in the world i could make her happy!
her personality would drive me up the wall, just like her husband.
she is a lovely girl, but we werent ment for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment